10-Minute Vegetable Stir-Fry
- 2 cups snap peas
- 2 florets broccoli
- 3 eggs
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 1/2 cups brown rice, cooked
- 1/4 cup Original K-Mama Sauce
- Add a ¼ cup water to a small pot over medium heat, place in broccoli florets, cover, and steam until soft.
- Meanwhile, scramble 3 eggs with 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
- Add 1 tablespoon sesame oil to a frying pan or skillet over medium heat.
- Add eggs, stirring constantly to scramble.
- Remove eggs to a side plate.
- Add 2 tablespoons sesame oil, broccoli, snap peas and garlic to the frying pan.
- Saute 3 minutes, or until cooked thoroughly.
- Add 1 ½ cups rice to the pan and saute for 2 minutes or until warmed through.
- Add scrambled eggs back in along with K-Mama sauce.
- Toss to combine.