Gluten Free Buckwheat Japchae
- ¼ cup K-Mama sauce
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- ½ teaspoon grated ginger
- ¼ cup onion, diced
- 3 bell peppers, sliced
- 1 ½ cups eggplant, diced
- Buckwheat noodles
- Add olive oil to a saucepan or large skillet.
- Add diced onion and saute until translucent.
- In a separate pot, cook buckwheat noodles according to package instructions.
- Add tempeh to the pot with the onion. Brown on all sides.
- Add in eggplant and bell peppers cook until soft.
- Combine sauce ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
- Add to buckwheat noodles and sauce to large pan or skillet and toss everything to combine.