Healthy Smashed Sweet Potatoes
- 6 medium sweet potatoes
- 1.5 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup K-Mama Sauce
- 1/3 cup goat cheese
- 1/4 cup green onion
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Bring a pot of water to boil.
- Add washed potatoes and cook 15-20 minutes, uncovered.
- While cooking, chop the green onion and crumble the goat cheese.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Remove the potatoes from boiling water and place them on a cutting board. Slice in half, then smash with a water glass by gently pressing down on each half.
- Drizzle with olive oil, then add salt and pepper.
- Place in oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Press a small hole into the center of each potato, spoon K-Mama over it, then garnish with goat cheese and green onion.