K-Mama Brussels Sprouts
Roasted brussels sprouts are a favorite side dish to have on hand for dinners and leftovers. Here we introduce a K-Mama take on this classic. The tinge of spice and nuttiness of K-Mama complements the sweet yet smoky flavor of the sprouts one gets from baking it in the oven. For a shorter cook time, you can also cook this in frying pan. We hope you enjoy part 2 of our Flavor-in-15 series!
Prep Time: 5mins Cook Time: 30mins Total Time: 35mins
Serving Size: 3 to 4
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Rinse brussels sprouts and cut off the stem. Slice them into halves.
- Spread the sprouts across the baking tray and season with pinches of salt and pepper.
- Shake K-Mama sauce well and drizzle liberally over the sprouts.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until sprouts appear golden brown on the outside.