Kimchi Breakfast Hash Bowls
- 1 pound baby potatoes
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 bag spinach
- 2 eggs
- K-Mama Sauce
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- ¼ the potatoes, then add to a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Toss to combine,
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 20 minutes, before flipping and cooking an additional 15 minutes.
- While cooking, slice the bell peppers.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tbsp olive oil, peppers, spinach, and eggs.
- Cook until vegetables are soft and egg is fried to your preference.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and add a spoonful as a base to your bowl, next add spinach, peppers, kimchi, and eggs before drizzling K-Mama sauce on top.