Slow Cooker Korean Pork Meal Prep Bowls
- 1 pound pork shoulder
- 1/4 cup K-Mama Sauce
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 2 tbsp lime juice
- 4 cups broccoli, steamed
- 2 sweet potatoes, roasted
- 4 tbsp sesame seeds, garnish
- 1/2 cup crushed peanuts, garnish
- Add pork to the crockpot.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the marinade (everything except the sweet potatoes, sesame seeds, and peanuts).
- Pour over the pork, add the lid, and put your crockpot on low for 6 hours.
- Before the pork is finished cooking, steam your broccoli and bake your sweet potatoes.
- Once 6 hours are through, remove the pork from the crockpot and shred with a fork.
- To assemble your bowl first add lettuce, then sweet potatoes and broccoli, followed by your pulled pork, and finally top with the sesame seeds and peanuts!