Smoked Salmon Poke Bowl
Spicy Korean Yogurt Sauce
- 1/4 cup plain dairy-free yogurt (can sub plain yogurt of your choice)
- 1/2 tbsp K-Mama Sauce
- 1 tsp soy sauce
- 6 oz sashimi-style smoked salmon
- 1 cup brown rice, cooked
- 1 cucumber, sliced in thin wedges
- 1 bunch radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1 bunch green onions, diced
- 1/4 cup sesame seeds
- Mix all the ingredients for your yogurt sauce together in a small bowl.
- Assemble the bowls with brown rice on the bottom, veggies as the second layer, and the smoked salmon on top.
- Drizzle with the yogurt sauce and enjoy!