Tofu Spring Rolls with Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup K-Mama Sauce, Original
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup cucumber, chopped
- 1 cup carrot, shredded
- 1 bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 package rice paper rolls
Peanut Dipping Sauce
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp K-Mama Sauce, Original
- 1 tbsp water
- Squeeze water out from the tofu.
- Combine all the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and stir to combine.
- Add tofu to the bowl and place in the fridge to marinate one hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Remove tofu from the marinade, slice, and place on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper.
- Place in oven, bake for 15 minutes, flip, then cook for an additional 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven and slice into thin strips.
- Start assembling the rolls by following instructions on the spring rolls wrapper.
- Next add vegetables, peanut sauce, and tofu.
- Continue until all the vegetables and tofu are gone.