Can't decide which one to get? Get both Original & Spicy flavors - original for the kids and spicy for the adults! Kids & adults alike love our authentic Korean gochujang hot sauce made from a family recipe (thank you, Mom!) It is initially sweet with a buttery middle, and finishes with a spicy kick at the end. Our sauces add rich flavor to appetizers, salads, soups, and entrées.
- 100% vegan, non-GMO, MSG-free. Made in the USA.
- Our Original sauce is a complex chili paste based sauce providing a gentle/rich kick at the end with hints of sesame, while the added cayenne in Spicy gives some extra smoke.
- Spice scale: 3/10 (Original) & 4/10 (Spicy)
- Versatile as a marinade, condiment, or sauce ingredient - an easy way for you to add flavor to your ramen, pizza, eggs, hummus, soups, and more!
- 30% of profits donated to organizations that create affordable housing, promote access to higher education, and provide for the hungry.
Ingredients: Gochujang [corn syrup, rice flour, red pepper mixed seasoning (red pepper powder, water, sea salt, garlic, onion), water, sea salt, gelatinized rice flour, soybean paste (water, soybean, fermented soybean, roasted soybean powder, salt, seed malt), spirits, red pepper powder, glutinous rice, seed malt], rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, soy sauce (water, wheat, soy beans, salt, sodium benzoate).
Spicy has added cayenne pepper.
CONTAINS: wheat, soybeans.