Featuring all our sauces in both regular & gluten-free versions - these are perfect for both cooking for yourself and when you need to host guests. Kids & adults alike love our authentic Korean gochujang hot sauce made from a family recipe (thank you, Mom!) Our sauces add rich flavor to appetizers, salads, soups, and entrées.
- 100% vegan, non-GMO, MSG-free. Made in the USA.
- Our Original & Gluten-Free sauce are complex chili paste based sauces providing a gentle/rich kick at the end with hints of sesame, while the added cayenne in Spicy & GF Spicy gives some extra smoke.
- Spice scale: 3/10 (Original & GF) & 4/10 (Spicy & GF Spicy)
- Versatile as a marinade, condiment, or sauce ingredient - an easy way for you to add flavor to your ramen, pizza, eggs, hummus, soups, and more!
- 30% of profits donated to organizations that create affordable housing, promote access to higher education, and provide for the hungry.
Ingredients (Original & Spicy): Gochujang [corn syrup, rice flour, red pepper mixed seasoning (red pepper powder, water, sea salt, garlic, onion), water, sea salt, gelatinized rice flour, soybean paste (water, soybean, fermented soybean, roasted soybean powder, salt, seed malt), spirits, red pepper powder, glutinous rice, seed malt], rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, soy sauce (water, wheat, soy beans, salt, sodium benzoate).
Ingredients (GF & GF Spicy): Gochujang (water, rice, red pepper powder, rice syrup, cane sugar, rice wine, garlic, sea salt, vinegar, onion, seed malt), rice vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, soy sauce (water, soy beans, salt, sugar).
Spicy & GF Spicy both have added cayenne pepper.