Posted by Thao Hoang on 4/14/2022 to Recipes
We are excited to introduce the first video of our 4-part K-Mama Flavor-in-15 series! Cooking with K-Mama Sauce is all about making cooking with Korean flavors (hint: gochujang) a quick, easy & delicious affair. This is one of our favorite go-to meals on a busy weeknight. Pick up a bag of pre-cut & pre-washed veggie mix, some chicken, throw in some K-Mama Sauce and you're good to go!
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 15 mins
Total Time: 20 mins
Serving Size: 2
- 1lb of boneless chicken thighs
- 12oz bag of broccoli, carrots & sugar snap peas
- Mild or Gluten-Free K-Mama Sauce
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Cut broccoli florets into smaller chunks for easy cooking & chewing.
- Chop chicken into 1” cubes.
- Add salt, pepper and 1/3 bottle of K-Mama Sauce.
- Heat the pan at medium or high heat and drizzle olive oil.
- Once the oil starts to sizzle, toss the chicken into the pan & stir-fry for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through (no pink).
- Add veggies and cook for another 5 minutes or until veggies are tender.
- Serve with rice and enjoy!