Posted by Isaac Sanborn on 3/13/2019 to Recipes
Who doesn’t love a good pulled pork recipe? Whether it’s for the cold winter months or for a light summer day, you can’t go wrong with this classic. Try having the pulled pork in a sandwich or as a main and even throwing leftover pulled pork together in a rice bowl instead of sweet potatoes. We hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we have!
- 1lb of pork shoulder
- 4 cups of broccoli (steamed)
- 2 sweet potatoes, roasted
- 4 tbsp of sesame seeds to garnish (optional)
- ½ cup of crushed peanuts, garnish (optional)
- ¼ cup of preferred K-Mama Sauce
- 2 tbsp of soy sauce
- ¼ cup of sesame oil
- 2 tbsp of lime juice
- Add pork to the crockpot or slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, whisk together all the ingredients for the marinade.
- Pour over the pork, add the lid, and put the crockpot on low for 6 hours.
- Before the pork has finished cooking, steam the broccoli and bake the sweet potatoes.
- Once 6 hours are through, remove the pork from the crockpot and shred with a fork.
- To assemble your bowl, first add lettuce, then sweet potatoes and broccoli, followed by the pulled pork, and finally top with sesame seeds and peanuts!