Posted by Isaac Sanborn on 9/2/2019 to Recipes
What a perfect way to kickstart your morning with this gut-healthy breakfast combination of kimchi + veggies + potato + eggs! We really, really love breakfast eggs and kimchi with K-Mama in our household. While the picture here indicates a sunny side egg, poached eggs are probably our favorite. Tell us which way you like your eggs with K-Mama in the comments below!
- 1 pound baby potatoes
- 3 bell peppers
- 1 bag spinach
- 2 eggs
- Gluten-Free or GF Spicy K-Mama Sauce
- ¼ cup of olive oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Quarter the potatoes, then add to a baking sheet lined with foil.
- Drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Toss to combine.
- Transfer to the oven and cook for 20 minutes, before flipping and cooking for an additional 15 minutes.
- While cooking, slice the bell peppers.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add 1 tbsp of olive oil, peppers, spinach, and eggs.
- Cook until vegetables are soft and egg is fried to your preference.
- Remove potatoes from the oven and add a spoonful as a base to your bowl, next add spinach, peppers, kimchi, and eggs before drizzling K-Mama sauce on top.