A Korean-Mexican fusion of flavor? Oh yes, we'll take that! Korean tacos are easy to whip up but we recommend allowing a bit more prep time for the meat juices to absorb the marinade. For a vegetarian or vegan take on this, substitute chicken breast with vegan meat or mushrooms and it will taste just as delicious!
- 1 lb chicken breast
- 1/2 red cabbage (shredded)
- 1 jalapeño (sliced)
- 1 avocado (cubed)
- 1 package corn tortillas
- 1/4 cup of any preferred K-Mama Sauce
- 1 lime (juiced)
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Mix together ingredients for the marinade in a medium-sized bowl. Add in chicken breast and marinate for 1-3 hours.
- Slice chicken breast and cook in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Remove chicken from heat and set aside.
- Assemble tacos with cabbage, avocado, chicken and K-Mama sauce.