Posted by Thao Hoang on 4/21/2022 to Recipes
Roasted brussels sprouts are a favorite side dish to have on hand for dinners and leftovers. Here we introduce a K-Mama take on this classic. The tinge of spice and nuttiness of K-Mama complements the sweet yet smoky flavor of the sprouts one gets from baking it in the oven. For a shorter cook time, you can also cook this in a frying pan. We hope you enjoy part 2 of our Flavor-in-15 series!
Prep Time: 5 mins Cook Time: 30 mins
Total Time: 35 mins
Serving Size: 3 to 4
- 1lb of brussels sprouts
- Mild or Gluten-Free K-Mama Sauce
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Rinse brussels sprouts and cut off the stems. Slice them into halves.
- Spread the sprouts across the baking tray and season with pinches of salt and pepper.
- Shake K-Mama sauce well and drizzle liberally over the sprouts.
- Roast for 25 minutes or until sprouts appear golden brown on the outside.
I just bought some K-Mama Hot Sauce yesterday at the Chicago Artisan Market. Today I made the Roasted Brussels Sprouts with the Mild Hot Sauce. It was fantastic! ???? Just enough heat.
Hi Theresa, we’re so glad you enjoyed them :) It’s one of our favorite side dishes to make too!