Poke bowls feel like a luxury for most of us out here in land-locked Minnesota. Hence why we use smoked salmon for this recipe instead of fresh sashimi-grade salmon. For those who are vegan, you can easily substitute this with tofu or tempeh and have a delicious rice bowl instead.
- 6 oz of sashimi-style smoked salmon
- 1 cup of brown rice (cooked)
- 1 cucumber (julienned)
- 1 bunch of radishes (sliced)
- ½ cup of shredded carrots
- 1 bunch of green onions (diced)
- ¼ cup of sesame seeds
Spicy Korean yogurt sauce
- ¼ cup of plain dairy-free yogurt (can substitute with plain yogurt of choice)
- ¼ cup of Mild or Spicy K-Mama Sauce
- 1 tsp of soy sauce
- Mix all the ingredients for your yogurt sauce together in a small bowl.
- Assemble the bowls with brown rice on the bottom, veggies as the second layer, and the smoked salmon on top.
- Drizzle with the yogurt sauce and enjoy!