Posted by Thao Hoang on 4/28/2022 to Recipes
Ever find yourself with some shrimp but not quite sure what to do with it? Introducing part 3 of our Flavor-in-15 series: stir-fried shrimp with string beans. Cooking with fresh shrimp is ideal, but not many of us have the time to devein that shrimp. In here we used a bag of frozen shrimp and honestly, we can't tell much difference! Just be sure to let that shrimp defrost or thaw beforehand!
Prep Time: 0 mins Cook Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Serving Size: 2
- 1lb of defrosted shrimp
- 1lb of string beans
- Spicy or GF Spicy K-Mama Sauce
- Olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- Heat your pan or wok on medium/high heat and drizzle some olive oil onto it.
- Once oil is slightly sizzling, toss in the string beans and cook for 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add salt and pepper to beans and shrimp.
- Add shrimp to the pan & cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until pink. Drizzle 1/3 bottle of our Spicy K-Mama Sauce (or Mild for a bit less spice).
- Toss for 1 minute with sauce until evenly mixed or fragrant.
- Serve with rice and garnish your dish with sesame seeds.