When people think of K-Mama, they usually think savory. Sweet dessert stuff is not something that comes to mind. However, over the years we’ve tried some crazy combinations and this was one of the things that did turn out well (unexpectedly, if we’re honest!) Something about the richness of cocoa and nut butter, and the gochujang flavor cutting through it, makes this quite a yummy dessert that doesn’t require much prep, or an oven to make.
- 1 cup of nut butter
- ? cup of coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup of cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp of Mild or Gluten-Free K-Mama Sauce
- 2 tbsp of maple syrup
- Sea salt
- Combine nut butter and coconut oil in a small bowl.
- Add cocoa powder, K-Mama sauce, and maple syrup.
- Mix well to combine.
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper.
- Spoon in the fudge mixture.
- Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Place in the freezer to freeze for 8 hours, or overnight.
- Remove from the freezer, slice into squares, and enjoy!