This recipe is perfect for getting your own grills and BBQs going. Making your own burger patties might be more work, but it is also very satisfying to know exactly what ingredients go into what you eat. We like to make lots of these at a time, then freeze a good portion of them to pull out from the freezer and do a quick reheat for sandwiches or lunches on-the-go.
- ½ medium-sized red onion (diced)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup of breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp of lime juice
- ¼ cup of Spicy or GF Spicy K-Mama Sauce
- 1lb of ground turkey
- Sea salt
- Your favorite burger buns and toppings.
- Preheat the oven to 400°.
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl, then form into golf ball-sized patties and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and assemble your burgers with any toppings/bun that you like.