Posted by Isaac Sanborn on 6/14/2019 to Recipes
These vegetarian spring rolls are a bit sweet, savory and spicy all at once! Assembling spring rolls can be time-consuming but also very fun to involve kids or family members with. They also disappear very fast so we recommend having this as an appetizer or snack unless you plan to make a lot at once!
- 1 pack of medium-firm or firm tofu
- ¼ cup of Mild or Gluten-Free K-Mama Sauce
- 1 tbsp of sesame oil
- ½ cup of water
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup of cucumber (chopped)
- 1 cup of carrots (shredded)
- 1 bunch of green onions (sliced)
- 1 package of rice paper rolls
Peanut dipping sauce
- ¼ cup of creamy peanut butter
- 3 tbsp of Mild or Gluten-Free K-Mama Sauce
- 1 tbsp of water
- Start assembling the rolls by following instructions on the spring rolls wrapper.
- Next add vegetables, a thin coat of peanut sauce, and tofu.
- Continue until all the vegetables and tofu are gone.
- Alternatively, leave the peanut sauce out when assembling the spring rolls and just use it as a dipping sauce. Enjoy!